- When you visit or walk to our office or tour desk and make a booking with our staff or our customer service representative.
- When you make booking and information provided by you in the tour booking form
- When you visit our website.
- Via telephone, letter, and fax.
- Via email correspondence.
- Via social application.
- From other travel agents / tour operator / overseas agents / hotel operator.
These are the information that we may collect, disclosed to our third-party suppliers. If you do not want your information to be collected or shared to our Third Parties (as defined above), you can always choose not to participate in the tours or services at the time the personal information is collected/requested.
- NRIC No.
- Date of Birth
- Passport Details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Emergency contact number
- Credit card number (for payment via credit card only)
- Other participant details who traveled with you
- Information on flight/accommodation/ transportation any other
- necessary information related to your booking
- Food allergy and nutrition preferences
- Medical information (when required)
- To process the booking upon confirmation of services.
- To provide our third-party suppliers, contractor, service providers and/or business partners with necessary details in order for them to cater to your needs and requirements.
- For administrative and operational purpose – tour assignments, itineraries, passenger list and etc.
- To be able to process any payments made via credit card.
- For accounting purposes (invoicing and auditing).
Only staffs of Amansar Travel & Tours who are authorized to use the personal information to process your booking have access to your data. We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal data information of our customers for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
Amansar Travel & Tours reserves the right to retain your personal information as long as it is required to fulfil the reason for data collection. However, in most situations, we only keep your personal data for a reasonable period or in accordance with law.
You reserve the right to request an access to your personal data, update any inaccuracies of your personal data and limit the processing of your personal data. You may send your inquiries to [email protected]